The Bad Beat BBQ

Stylish writing at the right price.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Friday night Poker on Tape....

I took my handy Ipod to the poker game and used an el Cheapo $8 snap on voice recorder from eBay to get some live tableside comments for you folks. I want to be like Pauly. I just hope you can understand them.

Poker Commentary Soundclips

Listen for Action Tommy hitting Quad aces on the flop and sending Bill to his forst of several rebuys. Hear Toby berate my play and then commend me in his best Walter Konkrite impersonation.

I'll be doing the regualar post about the night in the next day or so.

in the mean time........ go read Gracie.
She Verb.....Poker For Chicks

I might try and turn this into a podcast sometime in the future if I can get help setting it up.

Let me know what you think.








Play Poker Online
Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker

Play poker at the only poker room online designed by the world’s best players

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home