The Bad Beat BBQ

Stylish writing at the right price.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Headed to poker night in 30 minutes !

I'm going to win. If I don't get sucked out on or make a move against a guy with aces. I might run into a cold deck though. But maybe I'll end up buying in 6 times and going on total tilt then I'll start up a losers table playing Acey Duecy and lose my whole poker bankroll.

Well, I won't take my whole bankroll first off, because I'd need those guys with shotguns from Binions to protect me as I transport it.

Nah, I'm gonna win. Stay tuned.




Play Poker Online
Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker

Play poker at the only poker room online designed by the world’s best players

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope you did well. Sometimes a change in attitude can help you psychologically.

    Last night before our home tourney, I decided to drink whiskey instead of beer all night because that's what the poker players drink in movies. I developed some sort of old-school swagger, and it may have made the difference, as confidence and boldness are important in no-limit. Took down the other 7 opponents to win.

    Or it was just variance.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home