The Bad Beat BBQ

Stylish writing at the right price.

Monday, August 22, 2005

I didn't get to play this week but TJ took notes for you.

(From TJ fingers to your eyes)
Lots of big hands and about 50 rebuys. I was out early and left early.
The final 4 were Jimbo, Jack, Bosey and Toby. Toby took Bosey down heads up.
There was quads 3 different times. Jack had quad A's (flop was A A A),
Jimbo had quad 9's and Jimmy Quad Q's.
I made to bad folds and went to final table with only 400 in chips. Went
all in with A 4 suited bill called with his favorite hand 2 2 and the
flop came K K 2 and i was done.

Congrats to Toby ! I'm sure if I was there I would have knocked you ass out.
-------------------------------------------

I'll have a proper post next week folks.

Meanwhile, go read Brent Stack's blog.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    toby won the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:59 AM , Blogger ChaseNFold said...

    Sorry. I am at the mercey of TJ notes. Send me an email Toby so I can reply to you. email badbeatbbq@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home