The Bad Beat BBQ

Stylish writing at the right price.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What's happenin' Bub?

............................NOTICE.........................
...........We are playing on Saturday this week !..............


9/16/05 Another Friday, another Tourney.

You know if you read this blog frequently (have mercy on you if you do) that I don't like playing the first pot of the night. Well, last week I did and you see what happened. Bustville.
So when I am dealt K 10h on the first hand this week I just know I'm in for it. I'd rather bea dealt 94 offsuit. I never play 94. It never hits when I fold it and in my opinion it's the ugliest hand you can be dealt in Holdem. Anyhow, back to the K 10h. I'm UTG (under the gun, means first to act preflop for you newbies)



Screw it. I had the whole blog written and Blogger shit the bed me. Maybe I need to dump this 486. But I'm tired and I am not rewriting it.

Bub won. Yea Bub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home