The Bad Beat BBQ

Stylish writing at the right price.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Here's the best I can do.

Can't believe blogger wrecked my post.
I scanned the notes I took last week. You can read them if you want. No decoder ring, sorry.


NOTES 9-16-05
The final heads up hand was Jimbo against Bub.

Jimbo AK Bub 5 6 FLOP !!! 5 9 2
Jimbo went all in, Bub called and took it. Nice call.


Poker Homegame Mainpage
---------------------------------------------

As a sidenote, I played in a 3 way match with Carl and his brothers wife (she never played poker) and I scalded them for $10 each. I flopped a wheel on the 2nd hand and gutted her. Carl was helping her play and they called me down with Jack high. I think Carl was drunker that usual.

I also beat Uncle Tony Heads up for $20. Then he beat me. I think I broke even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home